Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Saturday, August 21, 2010

OPI Axxium "no chip manicure" review


I'm giving this a thumbs up with one caveat. The gel and the regualar polish it's named after don't match.....Whenever I'm wearing the Axxium I make sure to have a different color on my toes.  Also the person applying it makes a HUGE difference.  

I'm on day 13 now, no chips, I've actually cut my nails and polished over them.  I got the ever popular OPI Bubble Bath.  It looked almost clear on my nails with way too much white showing through.  My nails are kind of funky after wearing acrylics.  But I digress, I cut them and put a coat of Sally Hansen "Shall We Dance" over them and shockingly, no chips!

Obviously more expensive than a traditional manicure but SO worth it.  IMO

Have a great Saturday lovlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment