Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not feeling good about clothing this week...

i know it's been a few days since I've posted.  Other than the meat dress Lady GaGa wore I really don't have anything clothing related to say.  I think I'm in a rut.  SO ready for fall but it's still not cool enough to pull out my leggings, boots, or cardigans.  And I am SO beyond over anything summer looking.

I didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing me in Yoga Pants and long shirts. 

Pic from QVC.com
However I am excited that I received my makeup from QVC today.  I'm a huge fan of Tarte, have any of you tried it? I started using the foundation about a year ago and when I saw this whole collection last week for $36 I had to jump on it.  Tomorrow I think I will post a before pic with no makeup (if I'm feeling that brave) then an after with the Tarte cosmetics.

Until then everyone have a great day and be as fabulous as you wanna be!

No comments:

Post a Comment