Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3 and OOTD

So far so good.  I found out I can have sugar free and carb free snacks.  This pleases me.  I ate 3 pieces of celery last night and felt guilty.....WTF?  Last week I went on a Krispy Kreme bender and ate 6 in a matter of 2 hours.  Not one of my highest moments, I felt like a junkie on intervention.

With that out of the way I've lost a couple of pounds so far and wore some pants I hadn't put on in awhile so that's a good thing.

Todays OOTD:



Nothing new here,

Blouse- Banana Republic
Pants-Talbots
Shoes-Antono Milani

(plus a lovely view of my bathtub at no extra charge!) 

Have a nice day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment