Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Wednesday, May 30, 2012




Quick update, started a new job which is going great. And down 52 lbs total. Top outfit is from today and the bottom 2 are from our anniversay dinner.  All moved in the new house and being crazy busy!! Hope everyone is well. 

Pants- Target
Blouse- The Limited
Earrings-  Bealls
Shoes - ??? sometime in 2009

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Congrats on the 52lbs weight loss, you look great! I just started a blog at: www.macielosingit.blogspot.com. Please come follow my weight loss journey. Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete