Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you ever have one of those days?

I'm trying to be happy today.  I made it through yesterday..I'm trying to look somewhat put together since we are having a guest for the weekend.  I pick a nice colorful top to help me feel cherry, my hair is somewhat cooperating then it happened.  How the hell did I get foundation in my hair?????  Only me.  

Today is a fake it til I make it day


Jeans - Calvin Klein (deal from costco last year)
Blouse - Ann Taylor Loft (should still be on the site)
Sandals - White House Black Market
Jewelry - Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. I HEART YOUR BLOG!!! :) I'm so glad I found you on Friend Friday!

    And your choice of rings is quite fabulous- I mean ALL of them, girl! So fun. :) Accessories are becoming my new favorite toy.

    Have a fab weekend!
    <3 Kim

    http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love jewelry. I always say you're never too fat for a new bag, shoes or rings! There is always something to make a person feel fabulous.

    ReplyDelete