Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Sunday, August 29, 2010

I need a shopping intervention!

My name is Morgan and I'm a shopping addict! Something about fall, warm sweaters, boots, jeans. I love everything about it. Also LB having the store 40% off doesn't hurt.

But I can quit whenever I want! You don't know me! Isn't that what all addicts say? LOL. I need to impose a shopping ban on myself until the day after Thanksgiving so I have time to wear all my new stuff...I got a really cute sweater poncho from H&M so if I figure out how to get that on there I will post it.

Did anyone else get anything good this weekend????




Hue Skinny Jeanz Legging
$18 - lorisshoes.com
Leggings »

2 comments:

  1. Fall does it to me every time :)

    I am into boots boots boots right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too, I'm dying to start wearing boots again.

    ReplyDelete