Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Friday, March 11, 2011

Do you always match your toes and fingernails???

Normally I do, but now that I'm cutting back and doing my own mani/pedi I'm finding it a PITA to change both every week.  I know alot of people would say to wear neutral or no polish on your fingers.  BORING!!! 

Now that I live in Texas nails and toes must ALWAYS be done.  So what's a lazy girl to do?  I'm starting to see alot of neutral on toes and more bright and darks on fingers so I thought I would give it a try.  So far, I'm liking it.  I did my toes in Orly Coffe Break and fingers in OPI Lincoln Park After Dark......Now in 4-5 days when I redo my mani I can go for a nice red without having to do my toes. 

So tell me, do you wear different colors are are you the nails-toes must match type???

No comments:

Post a Comment