Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Thursday, March 10, 2011

My superhero name Fabulous-Fashionista!

Ok I look ridiculous in this picture.  I was trying to show the dolman sleeve, instead I look like a freaky superhero so I'm just going to go with the theme.   OK, I'm a yankee, I know this, but since moving to Texas I felt as if I had to go to the Houston rodeo.  So there are some rodeo pics added today....Normally I would NEVER go somewhere like this but I have to tell you, I had a blast.  It didn't hurt that my friend had tickets and we were in a suite with free food and drinks (Shoutout to Steph and Jason!  Thanks again for the tickets).....God I want to be rich someday!

So here is my "rodeo" outfit and pics from the event...I'm also adding a pic of the fabulous Eggs Benedict my husband and I made this morning.  Yummmm




Jeans - Joes Jeans - The Bestfriend
Top - Banana Republic
Boots - Target 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment