Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feeling earthy colors today....

Todays outfit looked much cuter in my head than on my body.  By the time I figured that out it was too late.  However the eye makeup turned out ok.  Now I'm always apprehensive about jumping on a bandwagon but I jumped on the Urban Decay naked palette and glad I did.  I love neutral makeup, but I still want it to be seen.  I used half-baked on my lids, toasted up to the brow bone, hustle in the crease, and sin right below the brow.  I know this palette has been hard to find but I think it was worth the wait and the $48. 



Top - INC
Jeans - Paige Premium Denim
Shoes - Donald J Pliner Giraffe Print
Bag - LV
Jewelry - Long necklace - Banana Republic  Short necklace - Kohls  

No comments:

Post a Comment