Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do you think I'm Tex-y? OPI polish review

Ok I had to buy one from the new Texas collection since I'm new here to Texas.  I loved the look of San-tan-tonio but it was sold out and my 2nd favorite was the raspberry sorbet color Do you think I'm Tex-y?

I see alot of people on facebook complaining that the new formula is watery.  I agree and it took 3 coats but I put in on Sunday night and only have 1 tiny chip.  So I'm going to give it a thumbs up.  The color looks more orange than rasperry.  I think it's the light in my kitchen. 

The first coat is very sheer, 2nd coat more coverage but still a little sheer for my taste, I like the pure opaque look.  If not then I start picking at my nails.  So it did take 3 coats but each coat went on smoothly and dried quickly.  So if you are on the fence then I say give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I am new to you blog- I found you via Veronika's Blusing in her comment section. Your blog is great and I will definitely be thinking of you the day that you have your surgery. It's a very brave thing to share your story on the internet, but so very important. You are beautiful, and honestly, I think you look great as you are. That orange wrap dress that you posted recently looked excellent on you! You know how to dress for you body shape, which is something I struggle with. The adverse medical conditions are obvious reasons to have the surgery, I understand that, but it needed to be said that you certainly look great without it.

    I had a spinal reconstruction surgery about 2 years ago now. I decided to share my journey on a blog too, and I am so glad I did! I was able to explain EVERYTHING, show pictures, update friends & family about progress, ect. So this will be a nice thing during your post-surgical time as well.

    If you ever have some free time, I would love to get your advice on how I can dress better for my shape. I have a weird situation because of my short, fused torso, uneven hips, and a distended tummy area due to the arrangement of my organs. I just feel uneven, and bloated, with a big belly, and I just can't find things to make me feel good about myself...

    I hope to hear from you. Hopefully your pre-surgery diet is getting a little easier! {{{hug}}} Hang in there!

    CiCi

    (Oh, I forgot to mention that I put this comment on this post because I love your nailpolish and wedding ring set! :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for everything you said. I'm a very open person thought it was important to be as honest as possible on my blog otherwise what's the point?

      This is definitely a journey for me and I can't wait to look back in a year and see how things have changed.

      Just sharing my diary with the world.

      Delete
    2. It sounds like you're apple shaped like me. I have found that wearing things that force a waist but aren't tight work best for me. I'm not a fan of empire waists because you always have the looking pregnant factor. I like a blousy top with a wide stretch belt help and are still comfortable.

      I hope this helps

      Delete