Is fashion a full time job for you?

If you like reading fashion blogs, trying on new clothes, BUYING new clothes, helping your uninformed friends not look a hot mess, then being fabulous is a full time job for you.



I will be posting lots of skin products and reviewing them for you, makeup and hair looks as well as reviewing any new products I come across and just having fun being fabulous!


Please ask question on anything you would like me to post about. Thank you for stopping by!!!!
















Friday, March 4, 2011

Goodbye muffin top! Look like you've lost 10 pounds in 1 minute. Bali shaper review

I have finally found my Holy Grail of body shapers!  I've tried, maidenform, spanx, flexeez, yummie tummie, kymaro body shaper and now finally the Bali Torset Cami. 

In my humble opinion this one has the best results.  Goodbye muffin top, hello smooth torso and a tucked in blouse!  I loved this one because it had firm control but was still comfortable, it did not roll up like many of the others do, and I could wear my own bra without getting the dreaded "uniboob".  And for the love of God, step into it.  DO NOT try to pull this over your head!

I bought this at Macy's and thought I would give it a shot.  I loved it too much not to share.  I love my shapewear.  Just like Truvy in Steel Magnolias "  Well, these thighs haven't gone out of the house without lycra on them sice I was 14. "  That's exactly how I feel about my shapewear....

Torset Cami - Wear Your Own Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment